Tuesday, August 13, 2013

My Little Pony Xbox360 Avatar items hit the Marketplace



Today, Microsoft has released some My Little Pony items to add to your Avatar wardrobe. Being asked for back in August of 2011 on Xbox Forums for the show, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, Microsoft finally obliged.

While some cannot understand why, Bronies fans can rejoice as they can now get their hands on an array of hoodies and backpacks that are pony-themed available for both men and women. The backpacks come with a shirt, as well. Fans can also purchase a Rainbow Dash Pet to prance around their Avatars.



Here is a list of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Avatar items and prices that are available:
  • My Little Pony Backpack 240 MSP
  • Twilight Sparkle Hoodie 160 MSP
  • Rainbow Dash Hoodie 160 MSP
  • Twilight Sparkle Hoodie 160 MSP
  • Fluttershy Hoodie 160 MSP
  • Rainbow Dash Pet 320 MSP
  • Pinkie Pie Hoodie 160 MSP
  • Rarity Hoodie 160 MSP
  • Applejack Hoodie 160 MSP
Images of the items can be seen below.


 



With My Little Pony Avatar items being released, one can only wonder, what is next?

No comments:

Post a Comment